Every year we have our annual Christmas events where we have a special Christmas set of Christmas songs, including Jingle Bells and When Santa Got Stuck Up the Chimney, plus a visit from Rudolph and Santa (puppet).
In addition to a festive Twistin Tots songtime session with Christmas props, there is pass the parcel (with sweets), a fancy dress competition with prizes for the best costumes, all the children receive a present, and there are lots of cakes, nibbles and mince pies for all to round things off!
Places are allocated on a first-come-first-served basis, but those who book and pay in advance for classes are given preferential booking.
Party prices are £8 per child if over 1; £5 per child if under 1. All children must be paid for (unless 4 months or less and accompanying an older sibling). Booking prices include 1 adult per child. Any additional adults are charged at £1 each. You will be able to download the booking form in due course.
Twistin Tots & Twistin Tikes
- Monday 16 Dec, 10am – 11.30am, Belper Community Hall, Bridge St, Belper DE56 1BA
- Tues 17 Dec, 10am – 11.30am, Belper Community Hall, Bridge St, Belper DE56 1BA
- Wed 18 Dec, 10am- 11.30am, Imperial Rooms, Imperial Rd, Matlock DE4 3NL; 1.30-2.30pm, Little Eaton Village Hall, Vicarage Lane, Little Eaton;
- Thursday 19 Dec, 10am – 11.30am, Darley Abbey Village Hall, Abbey Yard, Off New Rd, Darley Abbey, DE22 1DS AND West Hallam, Powtrell Community Pavillion, Pavillion Court, West Hallam, Ilkeston DE7 6JY
- Friday 20 Dec, 10am – 11.30am, Planet Happy, Heage Road Industrial Estate, Ripley, DE5 3GH AND Shirland Village Hall, Main Rd, Shirland, Alfreton DE55 6BB
- Tues 18 Dec, 1.30 – 2.40pm, Belper Community Hall, Bridge St, Belper DE56 1BA (This is included in the Booking Fee for those booking Tinies classes in Advance.)
Terms & Conditions of Xmas Party Bookings
- No booking form will be accepted without email and Mobile Phone numbers (which are needed in the event of cancellations due to bad weather).
- Parties will only go ahead only subject to minimum numbers booking. If parties are cancelled due to lack of numbers, and Bookers are unable to attend an alternative event, all monies paid will be refunded.
- In the event of bad weather causing parties to be cancelled on or around party day(s), refunds cannot be made, as food and gifts will already have been purchased; however, children will receive their present at the next available session.
- One adult may accompany each paying child. Additional adults charged at £1 each.
- By completing the Xmas Party Booking Form, customers are consenting to Twistin Tots using their data for mailing purposes and photographs of the party for publicity and marketing purposes. Details will NEVER be passed onto a third party without consent.
- If customers wish to opt out of mailings and/or photographic usage, they must email Jacqui@twistintots.co.uk with their request.